Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Memorable Day - create my own blog ;P

15/8/2007 a sweet day n memorable day for me....;D
At last I created this blog to memorize all my two lovely BaoBei's story!
But I realy not expects to do blog.. anywhere i will try my best n seek for my fren advise...
I felt so great when i reading my fren SiaLee(Coco) wrote down her lovely bb Ashley in her blog.. have de urge to do oso...... hehhheee.... so SiaLee hope u dun mind when i need ur help oh:)

Here realy good for those mummy to wrote down their childrens story especialy like me so forgetful, after pregnancy lagi worst :( so hope when I getting older, here can become a happiness memories for me!! Hurrah...
My son Yu Zhe's going to two's year old n my cute cute bb Mei Mei's just 2 mth's 3 week! I am so proud to have them in my life...

2 comments:

Ashley07 said...

Finally, u get it done! U can get more ideas when u do more about it. Pls click to my links to read more about blog. Never give up!!

Indulgence wardrobe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.